Pure Saluki Pup Pics

They look nice strong pups and looks like they have been reared right with the best of food and care which isnt a cheap thing to do and is very time consuming to do it right, Fair play and best of luck with them.

I really like the pups Nero is throwing looks like hes turning out to be a good producer as well as outstanding in the field, He is defo the Saluki ill be using him on my Import when breaks.

Edited by fieldmarshall

Cheers for kind comments lads

Credit to Mark and his family they raised a smashing litter of saluki pups I hope they all get the quality homes they deserve and a fair chance to do what they bred for at worst ya should get is a handy lurcher capable of mooching lamping and coursing all sorts of quarry and a good companion as well

Nero been a pleasure to own and am looking forward too enjoying him again this season be good too see if he can produce something handy for the future he been too a select few bitches in the last year after I lined my own bitch with him so that's him done stud wise now if he can't produce to the bitches he bin to then it's not meant to be as happens sometimes

Fensarefar I hope ya get a real un from your bitch she some animal pal am sure they will produce at least a couple of real uns fingers crossed still can't believe how many she had lol and how quick they found homes as well smashing looking pups from the pics I seen

fieldmarshal Nell got a great working home n family what more can ya ask for a pup ya bred thanks pal same too other lads who took pups

Edited by arcticgun