I sort of understand what longers is saying having owned so many PCP's including two of the latest HW100's and three R-10's. The solidness of the HW gives a reassurance that the clunky R-10 doesn't. However, all I give a rats about is what happens downstream; i.e, what's that pellet doing between 8 & 45 yards.

The two R-10's that I sold were so accurate and flawless that selling them like I did was pointless. I kept chasing the ultimate rifle and after 22 others (two years) I find the best rifle I ever shot is now a keeper (not an R-10). But my 3rd R10 outs-hoots this from a bench day in day out. If I can get a custom stock that offers what my match stock does then I will shoot in in competitions.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still got problems with the regs ,that's why they get sent of to XTX Air to have a better reg put into them . I had one for about 4 months but found it not to be a very pointable gun ,great of the bi

The KT is a pointable little gun for sure but you can't compare that against the R-10 as it's oal is somewhat different. The full length sporter not quite so pointable but a much better shot count. Ye

I recently purchased my R10 Supercarbine and it has been thus far faultless accurate and a world better than the Springer I had borrowed previously. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg206/white90

I love the look of the super carbine mate, it's just the major shit issue with BSA is that they don't do a lefty in the model. The R10 I've found is a unique lefty hand version, in mint condition. The other two in my list, fortunately are ambi.

Don't get me started with the manufacturers not catering for the left hand shooters.

Good news is they do! I'm literally typing after reading an email from BSA about lefty R10 Carbines in either Woodland pattern or Black. The Woodland pattern on my south paw VC is good, not my bag normally but hey, variety and all that.