New Jrt Pups

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New dog pup I collected yesterday from my dogs mating,     And the bitch pup I'm keeping back out of my bitches litter  

Sire of the dog pup   Dam of the bitch pup

Pups just over 6 month old now.  

Posted Images

I shud have kept tilly back for myself but never mind my next litter due in a couple of weeks will not be sold but run on by me, & ill probably never sell another pup again after dealing with you malc. My sparton (sire to your bitch pup) has produced a nice litter there & I'm pleased with my pick of the litter.nice strong dog he is & just like his sire. I've used him again over my godzall bitch & my cousin will have a pup but that's it. Bitch is 6yr old now & never been bred before but that way I know by now everything there is to know about her. Hope the pups come good for everyone that had one but you wont be getting anymore so make the most of em. Be interesting to see if your other dogs match tillys work ethic ,I.e black bitch, little Russell bitch & ken. Time will tell

I shud have kept tilly back for myself but never mind my next litter due in a couple of weeks will not be sold but run on by me, & ill probably never sell another pup again after dealing with you malc. My sparton (sire to your bitch pup) has produced a nice litter there & I'm pleased with my pick of the litter.nice strong dog he is & just like his sire. I've used him again over my godzall bitch & my cousin will have a pup but that's it. Bitch is 6yr old now & never been bred before but that way I know by now everything there is to know about her. Hope the pups come good for everyone that had one but you wont be getting anymore so make the most of em. Be interesting to see if your other dogs match tillys work ethic ,I.e black bitch, little Russell bitch & ken. Time will tell

1st of all I'd prefer it if you used my username on here, but I can see what you're trying to achieve.

Please feel free to elaborate on your post cos no one I've spoke to have said I was in the wrong.

By the way Ken is doing his stuff that's why he's in my kennels, the other 2 we will see.

malc I'm not trying to achieve anything but it boils my piss when people give it the big un & try & come across as experts when in reality they have only been at the game for 5 mins,I've kept &dug Russells for 30 yr & you don't see me chasing the lime light,anyway what with keep posting pics of pups just to make the front page again ,is it becouse u just like people blowing smoke up your arse lol.I'm really not bothers about the pups as I have still got my own comming through & if u choose to breed your bitches you'll have to use another dog so you'll be creeping away from my breeding anyway. You come across as the hard man saying if it didn't work I wouldn't be in my kennels when in reality you've probably never culled a working bred terrier in your life. I've got a pic of u & your two Yorkshire mates & tilly in one of her first encounters & all your kits brand new fresh out of a builders yard. Are u still a member of the jack Russell club or did they not renew your membership for causing to much trouble? Is that why u started your own club with nearly all women members,not that I'm sexist.and who posts pics of a freshly worked terrier with blood on it,is that not giving fuel to the anti or is Brian may paying your wages

the reason I asked about the jack Russell club is I'm surprised they haven't contacted me over the breeding behind my dog as you seemed pretty keen on having papers.like last time wi tilly you went behind hoes back to get the paperwork on bruiser & he came to your 1st show so like he said if u would have asked him he'd have let u have the breeding.he said yes to the Russell club becouse it was through me

So how come you're not trying to achieve owt when writing all this tosh and using my name instead of my username.

Tell everyone about the real reason why you've spit your dummy out.

Not trying to be anyone I'm not, I am who I am, yeh I'm doing things now that I haven't done before but same as you I've had all sorts of different dogs all my life, did 'occasional' earth work, yeh not as much as the man to my left but maybe more than the man to my right. Wasn't much call for it in Yorkshire so I was into other things hence holding gun certificates from the age of 18. Moved down Wales 4 year ago & fell on my feet, met new friends and now going out with an hunt pack which yes I've never done before, having said that the permo I personally hold in Wales I've had for 30 years+ travelling down to an old friends as n when.

Left old dogs with friends & family except for the pointer as there was only 1 kennel, Yes bought all new gear, treat myself with money from my old house sale & started getting new terriers in as now I would have the work for them.

So one minute you're on at me for a pic of Tilly then you're asking me for proof of pic's? The pic you have of Tilly wasn't posted on here it was sent to you by email, I find it a bit hypocritical when you were actually taking pic's of Gin working the fox after breaking through plus the pic you have in your avatar.

Went to a meeting for JRTCGB Welsh region because it was about to disband, got took over by a new committee which in time handed all paperwork back to National hence starting a new club in west Wales which by the way is doing well even with ladies as members & on the committee. The NWTF has a lady on the committee are you going to dis them too? the actual body that fights for the right for what we do.

Yeh I'm 50 but there's still life in the old dog yet.

• 3 months later...