• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this has to be one of the top bitches to breed of class bitch in her day

pups of that bitch wont hang about there plenty interest in her

Sky

Posted Images

my brother johnny got her of irish bob at 12 weeks johnny gave her to me dad he hade her in great order kill some longears for him when she was over 2 me dad was out hunt slip the bitch wait 2 hours never got the bitch back rang me I went down in the van drove round the roads got the bitch with longears on road with her leg smatch brang her to the vet put stell plate in it said she never run again me dad would rub stuf in it the hole time and ran her again kill some longears for him me dad got dogs from eng from the early 70 he said she was the best he got from over the water :thumbs:

• Like 4

me and mr powers don't usually agree on things lol but im defo with him on this 1 tramp stuff is well fast enough for her use ace or lightning ill even let you use him for free tramp stuff always produces the goods that dog ace is bred the best of breeding if I was you I would not even consider using anything else they have the heart of lions my lightning makes his own holes in hedges never even slows down just glad he aint come across a double hedge with a fence hiding in the middle or he be fooked its your decision at the end of the day mate but id be using 1 of the tramp x princess dogs atb on your choice pp

• Like 3
  • 5 months later...