Not Stalking But I Only Read This Area Now,so...............

My 87 yr old Mother was out with my Whippet today and a f***ing Staffy's ripped into her from behind and tore a great big hole in her shoulder putting a tooth through her blade bone(scapula)and may be into the lung,she is taking an inordinate amount of time to come round from the anaesthetic and they are worried about a pneumothorax I have to take Mum down to the Police station Sunday afternoon to make a statement,I am f***ing livid and am going to push for the dog to be put down.My Mother was covered in blood when I got there and she had been pushed through the hedge backwards by the dog when she tried to beat it off with her walking stick,luckily none of the blood was hers and she seems to have taken it in her stride(they made them in the 'Old Days' )!!

Martin

My Whippet was on her lead but the Staffy wasn't and it shook her all round the place,and a neighbour of the owner came over and beat the dog with Mums stick to get it off and then the owner came over and took the dog away.

How's your mum & the dog doing martin ? Have you managed to contact the owner of the staffy , he at the very least owes you & your mum an apology & an explanation & the vet bills ..or is it a case of another little man big dog syndrome ...Good luck with it ..

Hi Steve,I picked the dog up earlier from the vets and she is obviously well bruised but doing ok. I took Mother to the Police Station to make a statement and tell them that I wanted the dog destroyed so it will now go to court,the bill so far is £487.50 and will go up a bit more but the owner(she)will pay up so she says.....we will see.

Here she is.........

DSC_00060001_4.jpg

DSC_00050001_3.jpg

And here is Mothers clothes that she wore at the time......

IMG_2614.jpg

Martin