Mutant Rats In U.k.

most that know a little. know that killing in numbers can often be very easy. but to hunt find and nail one problem pest. can be a very difficult task for man and dog. be it rat /fox or whatever. :thumbs: . as an example in a waste station. with thousands of rats its not hard to hit three figures. but put the same team in a block of flats looking for a single rat and it will be very different story :thumbs:

We had a rat problem in my old works cellar took the terrier in and he went fecking mental at the hatch scratching, opened it and he shot down 5-10 mins later after a shed load of commotion he came up looking proud as punch with a rat in his mouth an two dead on the floor. This was after the boss had been given the all clear by a pest controller. Shows that even the experts can miss the loners :yes:

That Ricky Clark from environ pest control makes me laugh, he says I'm a traditional Londoner, next he says me and my brother are the last of the true terrier men in London. I didn't know there was many in London? Also that dog is appalling he says, I film my work to show people how quick and humane the death is. I'm fecking sorry but that ain't quick in the vid. The dog didn't shake the poor rat for a long time .