Subaru Forrestors

Well ive been having a hunt around and a decent forrestor seems to be hard to find with out having a big price on its head . Had a look at some legacys in the end they dont look bad motors they were auto's something that allways makes me think big bucks if it goes wrong ! . Seen a couple of impreza's on the autotrader site they look ok but its hard to guage the boot size , would you get 2 dogs in the back of one comfortably ? .

Guest foxylady 23
Anybody had much to do with these ? I am in the process of starting to look for a new motor , Up to now ive stayed with vauxhalls/fords pretty exclusively but i really like the look of these motors . I like the impreza's as well but they havnt got the boot space i require . Any feedback good or bad appreciated . Are they very pricey on parts how reliable are they ?

Thanks in advance .

Hi, I have Outback's since 1998, and they are brill I would not swap them for the world, very reliable the best i have found for muddy ground, I just have a defender also borrowed an L200, go for it.

I've got a legacy and I love it!

Its not cheap to run and the parts are expensive but that said its the most reliable of the cars i've had. I can fit 3 running dogs comfortably in the back with a dog guard but if the seats were down there would be a ton of room!