Small Moderator

Hi folks.

I'm looking to buy as small a moderator for my sons S200 as the Twink it came with is too bulky for the little fellow (he's 8 yrs old)

To be honest the gun is a little bigger and heavier than I thought it would be as its been converted to a HW100 cylinder.

Brilliant gun though just trying to make it as short and light as possible.

May sell it yet and get an Ultra in .177 which is a shame as I was making single hole groups a 70 yards for sh!ts and giggles today using the superb .177 Bisley Long Range Gold pellets.

By far the best pellets I've seen or used in ages.

Do Air Arms make these superb barrels themselves?

Any ideas on a tiny mod folks?

Cheers

Chris.

I'm not sure about small but carbon would be an option and something you will pay through the nose for.

I think the HW is a light silencer compared to some.

I have a BSA silencer here. Not sure which model without looking but it claims to be "one of the quietest available!!" :laugh:

If I get time tommorow I will weigh it and measure what barrel size it's for (it fits a S10 if you know the size)

If it's any use to you and as it's for the young lad you can have it.

Cheers moxy.

I went into my local gun shop and walked out with Huggett and no money left in my wallet :-)

Great little mod.

Thanks for the effort moxy even though i wont need it i still owe you one [BANNED TEXT]

Best regards

Chris

• Like 1

Check out the compact - Sound Biter - got to be one of the most compact and effective Silencers

Which are standard 1/2 UNF threaded -

http://www.soundbiter.co.uk/

BOB/R

I like the look of these for my kt. How do I go about getting one? It's seems to be aimed at suppliers the website link in your post mate.