If the lads been offered a dog to buy then he's quite with he's rights to knock it back of he thinks it's not out of digging dogs.

If its out of true Saxons stuff it be out of decent stuff, lad don't keep shit
fair play !

Who said they av to be marked up? Not me y jump on this it's me looking for a pup if u not got what I want don't put stuff up so u can buzz off it I want 2 see the dam wive the pups and look at the dad I want sumfin strong and not a small dog so if I see the dam n sire I will no what the pups will come out like that's all I can go and pick a pup up now 2 or 3 but there not what I want and the dogs what they r off r good but not for me

Edited by Salford black dog

If the lads been offered a dog to buy then he's quite with he's rights to knock it back of he thinks it's not out of digging dogs.

Never mentioned money id would of give him the dog he seemed sound lad. but got a pm back about too many people breeding shit on shit and bushing dogs so no !! The dam is in my kennel and could of been seen and she served me well nearly 10 now what more can you ask for.

• Like 4

Never mentioned money id would of give him the dog he seemed sound lad. but got a pm back about too many people breeding shit on shit and bushing dogs so no !! The dam is in my kennel and could of been seen and she served me well nearly 10 now what more can you ask for.

you could nt have got fairer then that

Saxon when I said bushing dogs r shit it was not at u mate what I was saying is there a lot off shit about not u ppl av got back to me I had bin up and down all over n they had bit shit 1 dick head txt me sayin he has pups the dam is 2 and the sire is 18 months old that's y I said shit not to u pal and u did say I can av it and that was good off u I hope u got a top home for him it's just so hard 2 get a good pup my pens r waiting now my old dogs r at my mams now livening it up

a genuine offer fair play !!

Saxon when I said bushing dogs r shit it was not at u mate what I was saying is there a lot off shit about not u ppl av got back to me I had bin up and down all over n they had bit shit 1 dick head txt me sayin he has pups the dam is 2 and the sire is 18 months old that's y I said shit not to u pal and u did say I can av it and that was good off u I hope u got a top home for him it's just so hard 2 get a good pup my pens r waiting now my old dogs r at my mams now livening it up

Fair enough pm just seemed abit strong at time !! Get a bitch to line i have a good dog here to put over her no good at bushing though lol

Guest alcapone

If your old dogs served you well why didn't you breed off of them,you know exactly what you have then? The offer from True Saxon is a rare thing in the dog game,dogmen tend not to help strangers,fair play true Saxon.

I had a bitch and lost it doin the job my dog Neva let me down I dnt like geting old dogs in all ways get pups my old dogs 14 now so 2 late now my mate had pups but had 2 and he is avin them sumfin will pop up I will wait for a pup that's goin to be for me my mates av dogs no bitchs just 1 off my mates he has 1 good bitch and she had just 2 pups and he is avin them

Guest alcapone

But surely it would have made sense to breed him before he was too old serve a bitch to have something in the wings ready to take over? Bit of forward thinking like ye know.

I no that I did work my dog till last year hard there was no good bitchs about but that's in the past now that's y I want a pup then will get a bitch in and work them and if there good at the job I will av pups off them [BANNED TEXT] I no there 100% and had hard work and will Neva let it be like this coz it's so hard 2 get the good stuff u want