Wicked Jill

Just wanting to know if any of you guys ever had a Jill go mad after having a litter? Her personality has completely changed, very jittery and almost unhandable!! She bit me every time in go to fed her and it's been the first she's bit me from I got her when she was a kit, she's around 2yo and this is her first litter. Any thoughts?

natural motherly protective instincts maybe, i bred a litter of ferrets, 7 in the litter 6 jills one hob let the kids play with them nearly everyday jills were brilliant could throw them about all day long, but the hob was one evil little b*st**d, couldnt handle it, went feeding them one day the hob jumped on top of the sleeping box stood on its hind legs and flew at my face, luckily i moved just in time but it caught my lip and if i didnt move it would of well been latched on to it, no use to nobody, was just wild fullstop. hopefully she'll calm down for ya when litters older/sold

One of my most laid back Jill turns into a monster every time she has a litter you can't put your hand into the cage with out her trying to get you her hormones run rampant for six weeks