Cockapoo

Guy round our way has 3 well bred black cocker bitches, he bought them when Kate Middleton was seen with one, breeds the arse out of them, now cockerpoos are the rage he breeds them as they're worth more to sell.

I don't Agee with it one bit, but there's a endless amount of tits that'll pay the ££'s, he's raking it in.

Fella on here, worked his wifes and it got kia, they have another one now.

That was me, first one was killed while working, i would have put her against any of your working cockers, she worked to hand signals, could bush, rat, rabbit and catch and retreave in and out of water for fun, even went to ground when she had chance, wasnt bred from anything special, just loved work, i was lucky though, her replacement is bred out of a working cocker owned by someone now doing time for Badger baiting, lets just say he didnt keep dogs for show, she isnt as good as the first one though, although she has her uses. If the wife had a toy poodle i,d have to find it a job, i cant stand to see dogs idle their life away, most dogs are capable of work & i dont have the luxury of a kennel full of this and that, all world beaters :thumbs: . Have a look at this fella, http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/297338-unusual-bushing-dog/

My Mrs used to pay £30 to have its coat cut & i used to take her home in that state :laugh: , wish i still had her.

Edited by buster gonads
  • Like 1