'Perversions'; Which Is Worse Out Of These Two?

Guest Ditch_Shitter

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ditch every time i reply to you its about shit or piss I'm starting to worry

to answer you question they both disturb me but if i had to chose it would be shit after all i seem to pick up enough horse dog and ferret shit as it is (but with gloves) and it is only a waste product .

I'm not convinced i could eat it :sick: :sick: or even watch some one else eat it :sick: but i would be far better that doing anything with a dead body and dont people shit and piss themselves when they die so if you went with the latter you would be doing both :sick: :sick: OK I'm of to get my dinner now :thumbs:

:laugh: Ok, what it is; I've become involved in an ~ actually quite fasinating and purely accademic (!) ~ discussion about acts of " Perversion ". Well, one mans meat 'n all that. But let's Please try to keep this - if any - debate above the neck line, eh? We don't need the infantile chortling :rolleyes:

Central question revolves around Coprophillia (fasination with shit) 'Vs' Necrophillia; Dead bodies. It's been stated that children will indeed play with their own shit. True enough; I've seen that first hand and heard further, 'annecdotal' evidence.

But it was further suggested, based on the above, that aversion to shit may be a case of 'Social Programming'. As in, our mums always told us to 'Leave that (shit) alone!'.

Maybe, if we'd been brought up in Rhwanda, we'd have equelly been told to " Leave that corpse alone / Hack it to bits; It's a f*cking Hutu " ? Who knows?

Anyway, my question is: What do You - the (largely) british public at large - reckon is the most off the scale; Interest in shit or dead people? And Why?

Just to repeat, for the record: This stems from a purely accademic discussion. No one's getting angry and no one's professing any interest in either preoccupation. And it's all being discussed in an adult maner, elsewhere. Can we try to reflect that here?

Thankyou :)

:hmm: ...would one need written permission to feck a dead body and if without written permission would it be classed as rape?? Would Ian B be able to pin it as attachment to the top of the thread just to clarify???????????????????????????????????????/

Guest Ditch_Shitter
:hmm: ...would one need written permission to feck a dead body and if without written permission would it be classed as rape??

Actually, in england, Necrophillia has only become a statutory crime within about the last five years. Prior to that, I'm sure they'd have come up with a whole host of lesser, surrounding offenses to sling at ye. But banging a stiff simply wasn't against any law.

But now though ye see, thanks to Nanny, if it was ye wifes dying wish that ye serve her cold, they'd have ye for it regardless.

Got a mate who works in hospitals he told me a tale about when he was training years ago there was a cirtain well known guy of the telly who had a popular show in the eighties that would come to the morg once a month regular to give a dead un a good seeing too :icon_eek: after he would pay the morg guy and go as if it was the most normal thing in the world !!!

Guest Chancer
Got a mate who works in hospitals he told me a tale about when he was training years ago there was a cirtain well known guy of the telly who had a popular show in the eighties that would come to the morg once a month regular to give a dead un a good seeing too :icon_eek: after he would pay the morg guy and go as if it was the most normal thing in the world !!!

Barrymore?

Not sure whos worse, the guy commiting the "act" or the guy pimping the corpse...................

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Fledge; A similar story was said to be an open secret in the forties of fifties. One of the American screen heart throbs of the day ~ someone like Carry Grant. Someone like that ~ was known to frequent the city morgues beyond what might be considered regular hours.

Seems there must be a surprising lot of it about really; If such strong rimours keep surfacing, and then they suddenly go and instate a law against it :hmm:

Barrymore?

Nope !

Heres a clue ..... if you wer lucky he would fix it for you :whistling: