Hi all just getting back into shooting again after a ten year break,used to have FAC but had to give them up after bad bike accident

They have me on morphine all time now due to nerve damage hence decided to get rid of FAC as I could not shoot perms I had and the fact I had attention span of a goldfish.

Thankfully things have stabilised as much as they will until I end up on wheels permanently.

Looking to get back into target shooting with airifle which I still have to buy.

Currently I'm looking at a hw97kth but also like the look of the Walter lgu.

Have read a lot of info and help full posts on hear and I'm sure I'll bug you with plenty of questions etc as they arise

Regards

Martin

Welcome to the forum Martin,

I'm sorry to hear about your accident and I wish you the best of health, if not a full recovery someday.

However, I'm glad to see with your troubles aside, you're still continuing to endure what you enjoy best.

I've neither experience with either rifles but I see both very similar, maybe you could find something alike it on the classifieds section of the forum.

I hope you enjoy your stay here anyway.

White

• 2 weeks later...

it beats it hands down mate. . go and have a look . just follow from galmpton to greenaway.ull come to a fork in the road take the left to millpool .

soon as you see the big farm house theres a track behind that. if you see the viaduckt your on the right path . :thumbs: