here we go

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad form when you have to ride around the country looking for old digs :wallbash: lol.Looks like you got the machine bucket out the shot just in time too.lol.

Joking aside mate ,a lesson to all beginners to keep the sides straight and the top wide and keep a clean camy jacket in the van for the sake of a mud free pic .Good on ya .

i always seem to get filthy when i dig :whistling:

Try using a shovel instead of your hands and hat, make the hole nice and wide and give your self some room next time then :thumbs:

This bloke in the picture seems to have done just that in my eyes.

who rattled your cage good look to the lad been thr seen done it and i do get filthy when i dig :doh:
i always seem to get filthy when i dig :whistling:

Try using a shovel instead of your hands and hat, make the hole nice and wide and give your self some room next time then :thumbs:

This bloke in the picture seems to have done just that in my eyes.

Gotto agree i didnt realise so many forensic sceientists stalked this site but good to know if you post expect very serious cross examination!

They must be proud :signthankspin:

I dont like digging in sand to much risk of a cave in or suffocation to the terrier but when a dig in sand has been unavoidable I have always walked away clean looks like a dig to me in any case cant think of anybody stupid enough to go to all that effort for a pic.

i say one thing if people didnt come on here to be spitefull and have a go call people liers when they wasnt there or know anybody that was there there may be a lot more interesting threads on this site about the working terrier

EXACTLY WHY I DONT POST ON THIS SITE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW TO MANY WANKERS & ANTI'S ON THIS SITE USED TO BE GOOD SHAME.

It's all changed in the last 12months GASH78... all the SPITEFULL BULLSHITING LYING WANKERS are all on the working earthdog site now :aggressive: =@:feck::D

what NO BULLSHITERS on here , :clapper::clapper::clapper:

i say one thing if people didnt come on here to be spitefull and have a go call people liers when they wasnt there or know anybody that was there there may be a lot more interesting threads on this site about the working terrier

EXACTLY WHY I DONT POST ON THIS SITE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW TO MANY WANKERS & ANTI'S ON THIS SITE USED TO BE GOOD SHAME.

It's all changed in the last 12months GASH78... all the SPITEFULL BULLSHITING LYING WANKERS are all on the working earthdog site now :aggressive: =@:feck::D

what NO BULLSHITERS on here , :clapper::clapper::clapper:

The BULLSHITERS are a migratory species, they fly over here to deposit their bullshit when there is no more room for it on the working earthdog site.......i have it on good authority that the mods have been supplied with a pitch fork as the bullshit is pilling up and starting to spill out on to other sites :feck:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: