Some Pics Of My Birds

Thanks mule yeah I know it's bit of problem trying to find an area that has no dog walkers and can't go far away as transport fireman has showed me a couple of places but have sort of took too much already and what too leave some so I can go back but I'm on it and will have a ganders tomorrow got a couple of places in mind

• Like 1

Interesting .....

I'm pretty much on top of what grows, round here. And few enough Dogs piss on any of it. No more than any wild animals could account for.

Yet, the simple fact is that we don't get huge amounts of dandelions here abouts. I've seen film of guys with carrier bags full of seeding heads! That's just mental! Not gonna happen, round here, sure as hell!

I see frozen peas getting a good press? Doesn't exactly smack of the most natural food in the world. But; Can it be better than nothing?

Most of all, this " Perle Morbide " shit is getting my attention. Though, the Big Boys all seem to be dancing round the issue. Terrified to damn or commit.

Well, f**k all that. I just want to know: Is this, basically, in any way to be considered a possible substitute for a constant supply of prime greens?

I don't really know about that perle morbide but what Ive heard. Of it is that it's really top notch stuff but you can't beat the wild food thought so much goodness and fireman showed me how if you go out collecting it you can get tons of insects aswell on the food which the birds love

• Like 1

I don't really know about that perle morbide but what Ive heard. Of it is that it's really top notch stuff but you can't beat the wild food thought so much goodness and fireman showed me how if you go out collecting it you can get tons of insects aswell on the food which the birds love

spartan go look around any were thats over grown ,chichweed can grow high in grass ,give your birds seeding grasses ,we lucky live in country so know how hard it is for you :thumbs:

• Like 1

Interesting .....

I'm pretty much on top of what grows, round here. And few enough Dogs piss on any of it. No more than any wild animals could account for.

Yet, the simple fact is that we don't get huge amounts of dandelions here abouts. I've seen film of guys with carrier bags full of seeding heads! That's just mental! Not gonna happen, round here, sure as hell!

I see frozen peas getting a good press? Doesn't exactly smack of the most natural food in the world. But; Can it be better than nothing?

Most of all, this " Perle Morbide " shit is getting my attention. Though, the Big Boys all seem to be dancing round the issue. Terrified to damn or commit.

Well, f**k all that. I just want to know: Is this, basically, in any way to be considered a possible substitute for a constant supply of prime greens?

nothing is better then the green foods pete ,chickweed omlettes all round :laugh:

• Like 2

Interesting .....

Sprouting seed/soak seed pete isn't a bad substitute so i'm told but i've never been arsed with all that washing,soaking,rinsing malarki with that so can't comment on it,wild for me but garden peas,brocalli,apple,,grated carrot are a few other treats i give my birds to try to complete their greenfood diet.

• Like 2