all pickle fork cattys are over the top as there is no gap for the ammo to go through,you can hold it sideways or up wright what ever feels best

going to stick my neck out here but i dont think the ammo actualy passes between the forks,it goes over the top as with all catys,lets see what others have to say but im thinking im bang on the money

Edited by hunter1372
  • Like 1

all pickle fork cattys are over the top as there is no gap for the ammo to go through,you can hold it sideways or up wright what ever feels best

going to stick my neck out here but i dont think the ammo actualy passes between the forks,it goes over the top as with all catys,lets see what others have to say but im thinking im bang on the money
the ammo does go over the top (OTT) on pickle forks and OTT catties but then passes through the forks (TTF) on TTF catties
  • Like 1

thats what i said.. but your wrong about all cattys being ott as i shoot ttf ( ammo goes between the forks)

Edited by atomlab

The ammo doesn't go through the forks.... a lot of PFS only have a fork gap the tie the band's on with... Some don't even have the gap...

The ammo goes over the forks due to the FLIP.... Or twisting and tweaking the pouch....

As with other catapults I'm sure it has been proven that all styles of catapults... The ammo actually passes THROUGH THE FORKS... even on OTT attachments....

Unless you flip.