THE WORLDS ABOUT TO END!

OK peeps the worlds about to end. So after you've done all the things you need to do, unplug the TV, put the cat out, that sort of thing, you sit down to your last meal. What I want to know is, what would it be?

Guest lurcher-lass
It wouldnt mate, if the world was ending i wouldn't waste my last mins eating. Id be in bed :toast::laugh:

Witton

By yourself? Poor lad.

:clapper:

:hmm: Ooo mine would have to be my mum's Sunday dinner or her Stew :yes:

It wouldnt mate, if the world was ending i wouldn't waste my last mins eating. Id be in bed :toast::laugh:

Witton

By yourself? Poor lad.

:clapper:

:hmm: Ooo mine would have to be my mum's Sunday dinner or her Stew :yes:

FECK THE CHLORESTROL FULL ENGLISH ................LOL

Personally I can't decide between Chicken tikka dansak, kleftico lamb, Sunday roast(lamb) british lamb of coarse, Sea bass with steam sandfire or a big boll of mixed shell fish cockles, winkles, whelks, muscles and prawns. Feck I'm drawning' in me own saliva now.

Personally I can't decide between Chicken tikka dansak, kleftico lamb, Sunday roast(lamb) british lamb of coarse, Sea bass with steam sandfire or a big boll of mixed shell fish cockles, winkles, whelks, muscles and prawns. Feck I'm drawning' in me own saliva now.

id be eating alright but not off a plate or in the dinningroom of that matter.....................end of the world=time for bed

lee :thumbs:

Witton

:clapper::clapper: I quite agree, if your right in the middle of a screaming orgasm, your not gonna care if the world ends are you? 8)

Guest Scuba1

Well if the world was about to end, none of s would have the time to cook anything but a realy fast meal. I for one can´t make anything in under 30 minutes. Whatever is left on the counter is going to get cooked / burned very quick indeed. So I for one will get my dive kit and run down to the beach : 15 minutes : and watch it from under water if I get the chance.

ATB

Michael

In all honesty, if the world were about to end I'd av two thai birds lined up covered in cocaine ready to go while Nigela lawson spoon fed me her latest culinary delight naked as the day she was born, that is if she wasn't busy or anythin'.

I dont know why but for some reason I thought you were a woman :icon_redface: (sorry) :laugh: so if anyone else was thinking the same thing, I reckon the idea of you and a couple of thai birds covered in cocaine would probably sound like their "end of the world" fantasy as well :clapper::clapper:

OK peeps the worlds about to end. So after you've done all the things you need to do, unplug the TV, put the cat out, that sort of thing, you sit down to your last meal. What I want to know is, what would it be?

roll a fag and waite for it to come :yes:

iff not soon it will come later, to all off us :clapper: