Lost :(

try another ferret down mate find if he is layed up the other ferret disturbs him and makes him move or mightb move the bunny and free him up sounds like his in there place a small piece of feed at the hole and block back up if ot goes he still there then ya know

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't believe you tried smoking a ferret out? Countless times I've dug down to a ferret that's trapped behind a rabbit it's killed and can't get past, not being funny mate I always use locators but do

It should turn up pal ive cought ferrets a week later after ferreting.do you get a lot of deadly snakes in your area all the best in getting him back

Yeah get a few snakes, but its going into winter over here so there all in hibernation

What type of snakes would you get ?. What happens if the ferret meets one does it just come back out bottle brushed or would they have a go at it ?.

I've seen them come out bottle brushed a few times, but I tend to not use them in the middle of summer for that reason. But one of my older ferrets has killed a snake when it tried climbin into his hutch.

Hi Rusty

Any news on the lost ferret?

Not yet mate, I've been leaving some food in the burrow and blocking it up, but all the foods still there, I've been checking for the last few days. So I'd say he's gone.