What's best way to do this lol I can scramble eggs, but duck eggs never turn out too hot lol my kids will eat them boiled and want them scrambled, just I ain't very good at it lol been told to mix them with chook eggs but we want scrambled duck eggs lol can it be done???

I scramble them in the microwave, crack 2 eggs into a dish salt pepper and a spot of milk and give the eggs a good whisk, then just give it 30 second bursts at full power, once it starts thickening stir with a fork until they are ready usually takes a couple of minutes.

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 3

I scramble them in the microwave, crack 2 eggs into a dish salt pepper and a spot of milk and give the eggs a good whisk, then just give it 30 second bursts at full power, once it starts thickening stir with a fork until they are ready usually takes a couple of minutes.

TC

Same as, but with a knob of butter as well.

Cheers, D.

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

Microwave for fucks sake fellas ... Right pan on the heat ... Butter into the pan until it melts crack your eggs directly into the pan and break down with a wooden spoon as it cooks stir ... Don't continuously stir ... Stir only when the eggs are sticking if you know what I mean ... When half the mixture is cooked add some milk .... Keep stirring until the eggs are 80% done ... Turn of the heat keep stirring for another half a minuet then tip out onto your plate .... Lovely creamy fluffy scrambled eggs .........

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...