Pcp Decisions!

well, im a mechanic by trade, so being hands on is kinda my thing, its more, the price of parts im worried about, like the s410 is a different material that rusts and needs 'bluing'??? im not sure, im edging towards the r10, but i know all 3 rifles are accurate, just the s410 needs to be handled more delicately with a lighter barrell and doesnt have the regulator? so shots pressure is all over the place?

• Like 1

I asked a similar question about the R10 and the replys were resoundingly in favour of the HW100kt, the guys on here know there onions so i'm waiting a while for the pennies to follow their advice. All weapons seem to have those in favour or against yet i haven't read anybody complaining about the Wiehrach,

Good luck with your purchase

Happy hunting, Tex

think my mind is set then! i take it the 'KT' is a carbine model?? is there anything i should watch out for when buying a second hand one? id probably get it from my local store rather than another person, unless theres a dealer on here!

Yes mate it's a carbine but hang fire and see if someone comes on to proove me wrong with a HW100 horror story. Again I think if looked after nothing wrong with a 2nd hander, personally i have never owned a brand new gun so this is what i'm after unless an amazing bargin comes along ( anyone with an offer pm me)

Never hear of a hw100 to go wrong, I've had one and loved it (doubt anything will beat it) My s400 is accurate though and can get sub quarter inch groups at 35yards.

That was with hw100kt 177 at 35 yards and approx 10mph wind. Snatched one and it's 5 shots 2 went thru same hole

post-94843-0-96092000-1399618713_thumb.jpg

I have recently turned to pcp airguns and had limited funds. Originally I was going to buy a single shot BSA Ultra (£301 best online price at the time) then I came across a pre AT S410 .177 with scope and three magazines for £275 and am very pleased with it and it looks beautiful. Mate just purchased a HW100K hardly used with scope and everything else including a certified dive bottle for £500, he's new to airguns but loves it too. All have great reviews and really the decision comes down to cost.

• Like 1