snares still wanted

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Mark; Whilst you appear to be littering the forum with this matter, I just thought this would be as good a point and place as any to let ye know that Woodga is, he's informed me, currently preoccupied and thus unable to meet any requirements for his kit until further notice.

Sorry about that.

Have ye contacted Moley?

Guest foxyforce1

try make ur own snares tealers etc mate, just experiment wit different strength wires for tealers etc youl find something u like....better than tryin ti buy off folk to far up there own arses to bother on here, good luck mate

Guest foxyforce1
better than tryin ti buy off folk to far up there own arses to bother on here, good luck mate

Just to clarify; I do trust that remark wasn't directed at Woodga?

Heaven forbid... :o

Thanks for the comments and support lads but at this moment in time i have other things to worry about other than making snares, the woman i love most in the world is very ill and im afraid she comes first ,

i havnt got the time at the moment to fill orders so this post is just to let every one who has contacted me the reason behind the delay in responding :( i only hope you make a full and speedy recovery your one of a kind :icon_redface:

Thanks for the comments and support lads but at this moment in time i have other things to worry about other than making snares, the woman i love most in the world is very ill and im afraid she comes first ,

i havnt got the time at the moment to fill orders so this post is just to let every one who has contacted me the reason behind the delay in responding :( i only hope you make a full and speedy recovery your one of a kind :icon_redface:

i hope its nothing too serious... i hope shes on the mend soon.. :thumbs:

richie

i hope its nothing too serious... i hope shes on the mend soon.. :thumbs:

richie

woodga is a good bloke i hope all goes well