Happy Days A Head

Well I haven't been happy with the regal from day one with it being under powered and stiff bolt then pellet getting to the hammer , coming back over powered then to cap it all the powder coating coming of the shroud and only 5 months old . Went back to the gun shop and said , not happy with these issues I have had and could I have my money back or another gun, the owner said ,leave it with me , so phoned to day , the out come is ether have another regal or another make of gun and pay the difference . I thought about it for 2 seconds :hmm: and decided to have a HW100KT in .177 to match the .22 and pay £60 . :toast:
I had much high hopes for this gun but what a big disappointment it has been to me and to many others as well . :cray:
I must admit TAL ARMES of Christchurch Dorset have been excellent all through my issues with this gun and the end result is fantastic , they have gone a extra mile for me ,WELL DONE TAL AND TREVER . :clapper:
Cant wait for MY NEW HW100KT .177 to come , Happy days a head :boogy:

Edited by villaman
  • Like 2

Hi VM,

You will absolutely LOVE the HW 100 KT .177 cal , - outstanding rifle.

The performance this rifle gives off a bipod in the field just takes my breath away.I took the HW KS .22 out today on crows at 45 yds - 3 shots - 3 crows all head shot.

Took the HW 100 KT .177 to the same permission, last weekend 3 crows, 1 Magpie,- 4 shots all "eye shot" at 45 yds

atb

Edited by mark williams
  • Like 1

Well I haven't been happy with the regal from day one with it being under powered and stiff bolt then pellet getting to the hammer , coming back over powered then to cap it all the powder coating coming of the shroud and only 5 months old . Went back to the gun shop and said , not happy with these issues I have had and could I have my money back or another gun, the owner said ,leave it with me , so phoned to day , the out come is ether have another regal or another make of gun and pay the difference . I thought about it for 2 seconds :hmm: and decided to have a HW100KT in .177 to match the .22 and pay £60 . :toast:

I had much high hopes for this gun but what a big disappointment it has been to me and to many others as well . :cray:

I must admit TAL ARMES of Christchurch Dorset have been excellent all through my issues with this gun and the end result is fantastic , they have gone a extra mile for me ,WELL DONE TAL AND TREVER . :clapper:

Cant wait for MY NEW HW100KT .177 to come , Happy days a head :boogy:

Shame about the Regal but the HW100 is just a beast. You can't go wrong at all. I'd love another one

• Like 3

It's a shame that you got, what only can be described as, one that obviously slipped the QA test and did not perform to expectations :cray: but you stuck to your guns (pardon the pun) and got it resolved with the RFD :victory: . Hopefully you'll have better luck this time round and we'l get to hear all about it.

Happy shooting :thumbs:

• Like 1

It's a shame that you got, what only can be described as, one that obviously slipped the QA test and did not perform to expectations :cray: but you stuck to your guns (pardon the pun) and got it resolved with the RFD :victory: . Hopefully you'll have better luck this time round and we'l get to hear all about it.

Happy shooting :thumbs:

Daystates at the moment are terrible , the amount of people complaining about them is unreal , under powered, stiff bolt and the finish of the powder coating on the shroud . these are meant to be top end guns and not cheap ether

Well played VM mate.

Reminds me of all the trouble I had with the pro sports and finally gave up and went back to HW. To be fair the problems you have had you wouldn't expect on a hatstand pcp let alone a day state.

Something tells me you will be very happy with your new HW. Fingers crossed for you buddy.

Phil

• Like 2