For Sale: Private Residence For Hunting In Romania

Hi all ,

I have a fantastic place for sale in south - west hills of Romania, there are 3000 square mts of land and a small house 2 bedrooms,kitchen,bathroom.

I've started to renovate this house but i had to stop because I move to far with my job and now, I have to sale it.

So the house it's build from wooden beams very strong, needs some work to be renovated on the outside change the windows am the front door.

Total costs of renovation will be no more than 4000 euros

The place is ideal for Hunting holidays because bahind the house is the forest which is populated with wild animals like; wild pig,rabbits,pheasants and foxes.

To buy this property you have to be a EU citizen otherwise the low in Romania have some other roles for NON EU citizens

The price for this property is 15.000 Euros

You can search on google maps ;Arvatesti ,Prunisor,Mehedinti,Romania

I can send photos on request by email.

My contact details:

Florin Gheorghe

florinliviugheorghe@yahoo.com

+4 0748 10 11 83 (after 07:00 PM)

Best regards

Hi all ,

I have a fantastic place for sale in south - west hills of Romania, there are 3000 square mts of land and a small house 2 bedrooms,kitchen,bathroom.

I've started to renovate this house but i had to stop because I move to far with my job and now, I have to sale it.

So the house it's build from wooden beams very strong, needs some work to be renovated on the outside change the windows am the front door.

Total costs of renovation will be no more than 4000 euros

The place is ideal for Hunting holidays because bahind the house is the forest which is populated with wild animals like; wild pig,rabbits,pheasants and foxes.

To buy this property you have to be a EU citizen otherwise the low in Romania have some other roles for NON EU citizens

The price for this property is 15.000 Euros

You can search on google maps ;Arvatesti ,Prunisor,Mehedinti,Romania

I can send photos on request by email.

My contact details:

Florin Gheorghe

florinliviugheorghe@yahoo.com

+4 0748 10 11 83 (after 07:00 PM)

Best regards

If this is genuine and somebody had a few bob spare what a cracking little investment .........

might go over to Romania and treat it like the Romanians treat the UK. Whats the benefit system like?

The system is not that bad, all the thing's are going in the right way now, I left Romania in 1995 (I'm in Fashion and Clothing business and I've worked in UK,Germany,France and Italy) I come back in 2011.

I dont have time, I've moved for my job 400 km, it is to far for me now.

Make me an offer, I accept payment in 2 or 3 rates, or 10.000 Euros and a left hand drive family car.

In the village is a young family that can take care of the house for a little money like 50 Euros/month.

Best regards

you should do it up and offer it up for rent and do hunting hollidays for us boys on here. :yes:

I dont have time, I've moved for my job 400 km, it is to far for me now.

Make me an offer, I accept payment in 2 or 3 rates, or 10.000 Euros and a left hand drive family car.

In the village is a young family that can take care of the house for a little money like 50 Euros/month.

Best regards