English Leather Dog Collars & Leads

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SS doesn't need to fight his corner there are plenty bum lickers on here to do it for him

Strongstuff put pics up of himself wearing a collar with word slut wrote on it. It helped his sales, you could consider that........

I believe you but thats self appraisal lol where as I'm a neutral upstanding member of forum lollol

Posted Images

Eve I ain't knocking your collars, or your leather or skills, I honestly wish you the best with them. But I'll offer this advice lol on this forum there are a few guys that make collars and other items, some with leather some with not. But what they all have is a reputation, they have earned these either by being here a while or swapping products with other guys, who then in turn write a review about the gear. If reviews are good then the orders will be too. There has been a few times in past when folk have joined this site and tried to slate other gear out there, and they never ended well lol

If your gear is as good as you stay, then hang in cos it'll eventually speak for itself, no need to fight the leather corner or that, just let your collars and customers do the talking..

• Like 2

Strong stuff he makes top collars and has a lifetime guarantee with the exception of chewing

Also, our collars are leather. Webbing rots like a good un and frays :-) Look after leather and it will last you through a few dogs!

:snack::snack:

Haha, it wasn't meant as a stab, I was just fighting the 'leather' corner.

Some people like webbing, some people like leather, I respect that.

:doh: Where's the white flag smiley??!!

:-)

yes it was meant as a stab!!!! you seen his name so had to mention webbing.....dont worry tho im sure he will fight the "leather" corner if he sees this..... :D

Strong stuff he makes top collars and has a lifetime guarantee with the exception of chewing

Also, our collars are leather. Webbing rots like a good un and frays :-) Look after leather and it will last you through a few dogs!

yes it was meant as a stab!!!! you seen his name so had to mention webbing.....dont worry tho im sure he will fight the "leather" corner if he sees this..... :D

Carry on my love.

I googled his site when it was mentioned and saw that their products were NOTHING like ours... webbing...different market altogether

On the subject of respect why not pay a fiver to peddle your wears.......in the interest of respect and all that !!

On the subject of respect why not pay a fiver to peddle your wears.......in the interest of respect and all that !!

Funnily enough I have just been trying to find how to do that...any pointers?

Funnily enough I have just been trying to find how to do that...any pointers?

Top of the page click the more button. :thumbs: