• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ye for great cause lads running 15 mile road race in sep for the same cause

FAIR PLAY..Tiger just finished watching the dvd. Good show all the dogs runs well .Reconmend this dvd for All coursing men .That wee sing song be good crack.that pup banter bred looks well.and that 1

http://youtu.be/NRnBb0slelA

Posted my couple of quid the day.Theres another few lads not on here want some i get their orders.When i was in the po there was a news paper lt was open on the sports page about the grand national THE PACKAGE was tipped....seeing your sending out all these Packages might be an omen..ile have a score on it LOL :thumbs:

• Like 1

FAIR PLAY..Tiger just finished watching the dvd. :thumbs: Good show all the dogs runs well .Reconmend this dvd for All coursing men .That wee sing song be good crack.that pup banter bred looks well.and that 1 captain has is a real goodun for 2 1st season pups............Dont forget lads the proceeds from this dvd isnt going into this lads back pocket its for cancer charity..... :thumbs:

• Like 5