The Hunting Act

:laugh: It's great when someone can't actually find a decent argument so resorts to the "you're too young to know what you're talking about".

. Dont worry about it , The likes of snore sat back and whatched as they banned it
. Missed the of out snore = bore= baw. There you go get it

Clear as mud now, cheers :thumbs:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Worryingly there is a strong rumour that terrier work within Hunts will be traded to get the law amended to use a full pack of hounds again , remember , the hunting Tories are usually mounted particip

Seems like we might just get a bit of luck in our small country!   Godbless the hill farmers!

And unlike you Max, I'm not willing to 'sacrifice' any of my fellow countrymen's sports or traditions to save any other, regardless of whether I enjoy that particular flavour or not.

Posted Images

:laugh: It's great when someone can't actually find a decent argument so resorts to the "you're too young to know what you're talking about".

Only when the person talks as much shite as you :D stick to bamboozling folk with google facts ;)

:laugh: Funny that, what of my comments is "shite"?

I expect another witty retort that dodges the question....... master of bullshitting eh Baw?

:laugh: f**k me, another joker who blames me for his own downfalls. Read back, who is the one between us who has avoided the questions? I hold my breath for your analysis.....

Did I have lurchers before the ban? No, I was going through state education. Hell, I think I had an air rifle and a fishing rod when the ban came in. Not like I haven't hunted with plenty post ban though that have spent most of their lives hunting pre ban. Fox hunting is illegal yet just about every hunt is carrying on as usual, coursing is illegal, yet lads are still walking their permissions. What can't you do Baw?

To answer your question as to what comment you said was shite, this one of many....

Bird, we never got the free vote in Parliament for one good reason......... The Electorate didn't give the Conservatives the majority they needed to win the vote

But that's all fact mate..... As things stand a vote would 100% certainty go against us! That would pretty much be the final nail in any repeal hopes. If they had a majority we would at least have had a fighting chance. We were promised a vote, but what is the point without a majority? You tell me?

Only when the person talks as much shite as you :D stick to bamboozling folk with google facts ;)

I expect another witty retort that dodges the question....... master of bullshitting eh Baw?

:laugh: f**k me, another joker who blames me for his own downfalls. Read back, who is the one between us who has avoided the questions? I hold my breath for your analysis.....

Did I have lurchers before the ban? No, I was going through state education. Hell, I think I had an air rifle and a fishing rod when the ban came in. Not like I haven't hunted with plenty post ban though that have spent most of their lives hunting pre ban. Fox hunting is illegal yet just about every hunt is carrying on as usual, coursing is illegal, yet lads are still walking their permissions. What can't you do Baw?

So, you never hunted lurchers before the ban but you don't think nothing's changed since the van........ Ok. Have you ever been pulled by the police with lurchers and hares in the vehicle? How did it go? Guys are losing there vehicles coursing hares and born thinks nothing's changed :laugh: honest to f**k. We all know it still goes on but if you think this ban hasn't had a DRAMATIC effect then your deluded.

BAW - do folk talk to you in the real world? lol.

:laugh: you'd be suprised the amount of mates I've got :D you'd be suprised how many people want to be my mate on here too, I'm a like able lad :D

You've lost me, what was your question?

"Do you have one Baw?" not "Did you have one Baw?". You were trying to guage whether I had any experience pre ban and I was trying to guage whether you have any experience in todays climate of hunting with dogs.

Lets cut the shit, folks are still diggging foxes and hunting with hounds and lurchers. They have all just read the law and adapted to keep things legit. That's a fact. Of course I'm talking about hunting on permissions, knocking deer or hares over without permission has always been illegal.

I answered 2, I had 3 but now I have 2. Is there any way to make that any clearer? So mr fact man, are you telling me the ban has made no effect? Is that what you are saying?

Of course it's had an effect, but people are working around it and carrying on much as usual. Do I really need to go into details? It amazes me that someone who claims to be in the hunting community, so I'd assume talks to a few people, has no clue how to work with the ban.

Sorry, I read your "2, blah blah blah" to be your second question with it all being part of the same sentence. :laugh:

:laugh: just seen this. We both know folk are working round it but its definitely not as easy as your painting it. Or maybe I'm just being picky lol. I'm on my second week of not smoking and I admit I'm a bit Kranky lol. Lets leave it that. I still can't see the ban getting lifted, yes folk have adapted and we are now criminals but it was much better when it was all legal and above board. Dog on a hare, you weren't looking for hill walkers lol.

So, you never hunted lurchers before the ban but you don't think nothing's changed since the van........ Ok. Have you ever been pulled by the police with lurchers and hares in the vehicle? How did it go? Guys are losing there vehicles coursing hares and born thinks nothing's changed :laugh: honest to f**k. We all know it still goes on but if you think this ban hasn't had a DRAMATIC effect then your deluded.

How many of them had a gun in the motor and a written permission? Or were they, as I expect, poaching and with no gun and probably known to the police? Yeah I have been pulled several times, but specifically once lurcher related and once gun related. Both times I was within the law and didn't act a prick and everybody went home happy.

:laugh: just seen this. We both know folk are working round it but its definitely not as easy as your painting it. Or maybe I'm just being picky lol. I'm on my second week of not smoking and I admit I'm a bit Kranky lol. Lets leave it that. I still can't see the ban getting lifted, yes folk have adapted and we are now criminals but it was much better when it was all legal and above board. Dog on a hare, you weren't looking for hill walkers lol.

FFS, so we pretty much agree? :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Like I said, business as usual for most just have to be a bit savvy. A full repeal would be great, save having to be savvy! :laugh:

Who are you talking to? The crowd?

Edited to add - Do you call them mates? Or do they call you a mate? lol.

:hmm: I highlighted your question so that would imply I'm talking to you. You on medication? I haven't a f***ing clue what your asking with the mate question so again, you on medication? I've noticed you jump into other conversations a lot ideation, do you still wonder what a dog under control means or will we go with this new mate one?

FFS, so we pretty much agree? :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Like I said, business as usual for most just have to be a bit savvy. A full repeal would be great, save having to be savvy! :laugh:

Aye, I'm just bored :laugh: don't worry ideation and the riddler will keep me amused for a wee while longer :laugh::thumbs: