The Hunting Act

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Worryingly there is a strong rumour that terrier work within Hunts will be traded to get the law amended to use a full pack of hounds again , remember , the hunting Tories are usually mounted particip

Seems like we might just get a bit of luck in our small country!   Godbless the hill farmers!

And unlike you Max, I'm not willing to 'sacrifice' any of my fellow countrymen's sports or traditions to save any other, regardless of whether I enjoy that particular flavour or not.

Posted Images

Bird, we never got the free vote in Parliament for one good reason......... The Electorate didn't give the Conservatives the majority they needed to win the vote. Cameron could quite happily put it to the Commons, but without a clear majority Goverment it would be a monumental waste of time and quite frankly embarassing. :thumbs:

Ohhhhh ffs :laugh:

I wouldn't expect you to understand, you have nothing to do with British politics. ;)

It's called experience wee man, come back to me when you've gone into double figures regarding elections. How many is that been you've been eligible to vote in, is this your second? Awwww bless

2, what age were you when the ban came in, were you running dogs then?

Answer mine first.....

Errr I did 2, TWO, that's between 1 and 3...... 2!!!

But that wasn't my question was it.....

You've lost me, what was your question?

:laugh: It's great when someone can't actually find a decent argument so resorts to the "you're too young to know what you're talking about".

Only when the person talks as much shite as you :D stick to bamboozling folk with google facts ;)

:laugh: It's great when someone can't actually find a decent argument so resorts to the "you're too young to know what you're talking about".

. Dont worry about it , The likes of snore sat back and whatched as they banned it Edited by gonetoearth

"Do you have one Baw?" not "Did you have one Baw?". You were trying to guage whether I had any experience pre ban and I was trying to guage whether you have any experience in todays climate of hunting with dogs.

Lets cut the shit, folks are still diggging foxes and hunting with hounds and lurchers. They have all just read the law and adapted to keep things legit. That's a fact. Of course I'm talking about hunting on permissions, knocking deer or hares over without permission has always been illegal.

. Dont worry about it , The likes snore sat back and whatched as they banned it

Anybody got a translator handy?

"Do you have one Baw?" not "Did you have one Baw?". You were trying to guage whether I had any experience pre ban and I was trying to guage whether you have any experience in todays climate of hunting with dogs.

Lets cut the shit, folks are still diggging foxes and hunting with hounds and lurchers. They have all just read the law and adapted to keep things legit. That's a fact. Of course I'm talking about hunting on permissions, knocking deer or hares over without permission has always been illegal.

I answered 2, I had 3 but now I have 2. Is there any way to make that any clearer? So mr fact man, are you telling me the ban has made no effect? Is that what you are saying?

Only when the person talks as much shite as you :D stick to bamboozling folk with google facts ;)

:laugh: Funny that, what of my comments is "shite"?

I expect another witty retort that dodges the question....... master of bullshitting eh Baw?

:laugh: Funny that, what of my comments is "shite"?

I expect another witty retort that dodges the question....... master of bullshitting eh Baw?

:laugh: f**k me, another joker who blames me for his own downfalls. Read back, who is the one between us who has avoided the questions? I hold my breath for your analysis.....

I answered 2, I had 3 but now I have 2. Is there any way to make that any clearer? So mr fact man, are you telling me the ban has made no effect? Is that what you are saying?

Of course it's had an effect, but people are working around it and carrying on much as usual. Do I really need to go into details? It amazes me that someone who claims to be in the hunting community, so I'd assume talks to a few people, has no clue how to work with the ban.

Sorry, I read your "2, blah blah blah" to be your second question with it all being part of the same sentence. :laugh:

. Dont worry about it , The likes of snore sat back and whatched as they banned it
. Missed the of out snore = bore= baw. There you go get it

To answer your question as to what comment you said was shite, this one of many....

Bird, we never got the free vote in Parliament for one good reason......... The Electorate didn't give the Conservatives the majority they needed to win the vote