I was on that topic with him and it looked great at the start but the latest post people were not getting there orders so I'll hang fire with him just now until it's resolved

he may well be having a few problems, im sure it will all work out in the end

Watch out with that jamesmc i got 6 nets off him all 8ft double peggers threading came to bits on them soon as anything got in them an they didnt purse either paid 64quid with postage spoke to him i evan said i would send him them back for proof he said just chuck em in bin an he would sort me 6 more out made with stronger gear an that actually purse up an im still waiting that was last november!!

Watch out with that jamesmc i got 6 nets off him all 8ft double peggers threading came to bits on them soon as anything got in them an they didnt purse either paid 64quid with postage spoke to him i evan said i would send him them back for proof he said just chuck em in bin an he would sort me 6 more out made with stronger gear an that actually purse up an im still waiting that was last november!!

SNAP.I didnt even bother contacting him .enough excuses first time round ..Always in the post or a couple more days

Where do you get the rings Paul, I get my rabbit gear from agouti, but I dont think he does big rings.

i usually get mates to pick them up for me at game fairs but bridport nets do them online too, http://www.bridportnets.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5&sort=20a&page=2

Yeah thats where I got my last lot from, a fair. Dont really wanna put any more dough bridports way, nothing but bad service and shite gear. Ive only used them twice, wont be a 3rd.