SICKINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Frank

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on ya Frank, for ringing the Gardaí!

Poor dog! :cry:

The dead dog will be their till tommorow. No one available till then.

I can understand to a certain extent, dogs humanely getting put down ect, sometimes it has to be done, but to leave them suffering for so long, is beyond me??

What is so puzzling is, how no one even botherd to stop and take the poor dog, or even report it??

The world is getting more and more sellfish!!

Very sad really. :thumbdown:

on two occasions now i have rescued dogs from the motor way dont have a clue how they got there probably dumped both times there was huge traffic jams and the people in the cars in front were just driving round the dog :censored: i even fell of a young horse that bolted across a field on a B road near henly on Thames i landed on my back on the road severely winded and cars just drove round me and up behind the riderless horse running down the road two people stooped to help both horse riders if people wont stop for a human what chance has a dog got :wallbash::cry:

Edited by ferret15

i'm very glad Ireland isn't known as a nation of dog lovers and hope it never will be.

the RSPCA was empowered and funded by dog lovers and has now become a monster, which can define how animals must be kept and has pushed the animal rights issue rather than animal welfare. It was a big campaigner against hunting and again funded that campaign.

animals are just that.

Bryan

I was driving along a dual carrige way yesterday and seen what looked like a dog curled up in some bracken on the edge of the road, next to the crash barrier.

I stoped the car and walked up to the body and could not belive what i saw!!

It was a half decomposed, dead body of a lurcher, more greyhoundy looking then lurcher, but hard to tell. The worse part is, it was tied to the crash barrier, obviousely dumped, buy someone. :(

That poor dog, starved to death, i would think, not to mention of it being wet and cold.

I was stuned :icon_eek: .........................

I cant understand, how anyone could leave a dog, tied up like that on the side of the road and feck off. Why did no one stop, to take the dog ither, is beyond me??????

Sickining. :cry:

if they can be caught anyone whos cruel to any dog put their balls in a vice and tighten it till they pop and let the b#*#*#*s blead to death! :no::boxing:=@

I was driving along a dual carrige way yesterday and seen what looked like a dog curled up in some bracken on the edge of the road, next to the crash barrier.

I stoped the car and walked up to the body and could not belive what i saw!!

It was a half decomposed, dead body of a lurcher, more greyhoundy looking then lurcher, but hard to tell. The worse part is, it was tied to the crash barrier, obviousely dumped, buy someone. :(

That poor dog, starved to death, i would think, not to mention of it being wet and cold.

I was stuned :icon_eek: .........................

I cant understand, how anyone could leave a dog, tied up like that on the side of the road and feck off. Why did no one stop, to take the dog ither, is beyond me??????

Sickining. :cry:

Frank it's a sad f****n' society we live in isn't it ? People have no respect for their animals at all , we took in a staffie a while back that was nowt but skin and bone and crouched every time I approached her, some gutless b*****d had obvouisly been giving her a good kickin' . You should see her now lovely dog great with kids,ferrets & other dogs and wags her tail every time you come in. Doesn't take a lot does it ? Feed em,water em look after em and they'll give it back 100 times over .