A Beauty

Great condition and size, pleased with this one, the plan came together, took him last night at about 20.45, the landowner was over the moon as it had been eating her chickens (probably why it is so big and in such good condition). For the technically minded, 73 yards, lamping, off a sturdy fence not the Harris, it was sitting there looking right at me in typical dog fashion, put it in the front chest, went straight down! There are more on the land of course, so plenty of work to do there yet!

Deker

Edited by Deker

dsc00047yn7.jpg hi deker its your fox the other way on. rgds remmy

Great condition and size, pleased with this one, the plan came together, took him last night at about 20.45, the landowner was over the moon as it had been eating her chickens (probably why it is so big and in such good condition). For the technically minded, 73 yards, lamping, off a sturdy fence not the Harris, it was sitting there looking right at me in typical dog fashion, put it in the front chest, went straight down! There are more on the land of course, so plenty of work to do there yet!

Deker

Hi Everyone, glad to see you like him, got to admit I was pleased myself that's why I thought I would let you have a look.

For those that have been asking the tool is a CZ 452 Silhoutte .22LR 20inch barrel, Hawke 3-12x44 Varmint2 with sunshade, Sak Moderator, Harris Bipod (9-13 with notched legs).

Ammo on this occassion was Magtech 40g Sub HP.

Deker

.......Pro Mounts double screw, SuperSling2, and for hunting work I prefer the 5 shot magazine, its almost flush with the stock and unlike the 10 shot mag doesn't thump you in the back when you sling the gun over your shoulder, or get in the way out in the field.

Edited by Deker
dsc00047yn7.jpg hi deker its your fox the other way on. rgds remmy

Deker

Looks a good one too but had some growing to do!!!! What really got me about mine was not only the condition but the size as well, soon as I picked him up I could tell he was heavy...take a look at the proportions again in relation to the gun.

Cheers

Deker