Deben Tracer 170 Variable.

jf1970

Do any of you lads/lassies use this lamp? If so, how do you rate it and would it be as good as the light force. I have been using the light force 140 for a few years now and for next season i want to buy a 170 variable. The deben make is a bit cheaper and every pound is a prisoner, so if anyone has any experience using the deben please share. Thanks......john.

Do any of you lads/lassies use this lamp? If so, how do you rate it and would it be as good as the light force. I have been using the light force 140 for a few years now and for next season i want to buy a 170 variable. The deben make is a bit cheaper and every pound is a prisoner, so if anyone has any experience using the deben please share. Thanks......john.

Good lamps but the variable on burnt up while out using. Rewired mine to just full power never used the variable on it to be honest but the beam is perfect for lamping with lurchers

I have the light force 170 variable and the deben 140 variable not difference whatsoever in beam or quality IMO

If I had to choose then the 140 is the one I favour every time, why have bigger clumsier lamp when it doesn't give you anything extra, trust me the beams are identical save your money

• Like 1

that's interesting dazzz, anyone else reckon there is no difference in the beam between 140 and 170?

And there is no difference if you drop the bulbs down to 50w apart from you will get about 9hrs out of a 14amp lithium instead of about 6, trust I didn't believe it either