Multi Shot .177 Pcp - Must Be Cheap And Willing To Post

Hi guys,

Looking for a cheap multi-shot PCP air rifle in .177 cal

Must be willing to post (unless of course you are local to me in wet and windy Wiltshire!)

Just really after something cheap and accurate - doesnt have to be pretty as its to be used not admired!

Just finished fixing the fencing so budget is a bit tight but would appreciate you letting me know what you have got - to keep the cost down a bit, I don't need a scope or charging gear (bar the probe) as its going to be used as a dedicated NV gun.

Ideally under £200. Perhaps stretch that a smidge if its nice/worth it.

Thanks for reading

Edited by jaarus

No its a fair comment. And I do agree its rare - but not certainly not unheard of.

I recently missed out on a (mint) Falcon Prairie with scope and bag for £200 on Guntrader because I wanted it posted and seller unsure and then sold it to someone prepared to drive to him for it (which I couldn't, as about 200 miles away!)

As I say though prepared to give a little more for a decent gun - just that saying £200 keeps the used Daystates and HW100 offers away and may make those with less pricey guns or guns that are not in 'showroom' nick make contact for some price negotiation :)

May not of course! Hahaha