Long Nets//// Purse Nets..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate,,, I'm rock hard,,,, no fox dare bite me lol,,,   No lads it was already dead next to the warren,,,, keeper had shot it the night befor,,,, I got breeze to take the pic,,, we couldn't resist

Think this pic need another airing,,,lol  

Used Long nets, Gate nets, Ditch nets and every other type of rabbiting net,...all my life...   We all have our prefered methods,.but over five decades (and several thousand rabbits later) , I have

CHEERS HOT MEAT,,, I WILL TAKE YOU UP ON THAT,,,,HITS COMEING TO A END,,,I HOPE TO BE OUT THURSDAY NITE WIND AND RAIN,,, AND 66 PERCENT OF THE MOON UP LOL,,,, MORE CLOUD /RAIN THE BETTER,,,, BUT THE FERRETING SIDE FOR ME AND A YOURSELF HIS COMEING TO A END,,,LIKE YOU I LOVE ME SPORT AND DONT DO IN IT FOR PEST CONTROL,,, THE LAST THING I WANT HIS TO FU#K A PLACE UP THEN CRY ABOUT HIT NEXT SEASON,,,,,,,,SO NEXT SEASON I WUD LIKE TO SHARE YOUR COMPANY,,,,,,THANK YOU ,JIM,,,,,,

both my bitches are laid up just now pal, im gutted to say least, was looking forward to end this week when moon has started dropping, but hopefully next weekend and the black week will be decent for us up here, i should have atleast 1 bitch back by then. it would be good to get a day out with you, i like watchin folks rabbiting, iv stole a few ideas off folks over the years lol

• Like 1

I WILL BEND THE RULES HOT MEAT,,,FACK ME HAVE YOU GOT A PROPER NAME ,,LOL THE MRS WUD WOUNDER WHO IM CHATING TO,,,.LOL... I WILL WORK ERN UNTIL THE GROUNDS HARD,,,,,,, IVE ALLWAYS MADE THE MOST OF THERRE SEASON, THESE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS SNIPES NOT BIN GOOD,,,, FELT A HARD LUMP IN HIS ARSE,,,I KEEP HIM IN THE HOUSE,,, AND HES HAVEING PROBLEMS,,,,SHIT SHIT AND MORE SHIT,,,BUT THATS SEEING YOUR MATE TO THE END,,, GOING BACK TO THE SUBJECT IFF YOUR DOGS FINE ,,, IT WUD BE GREAT TO HAVE A RUN OUT WITH YOU,,,, YOU CAN HAVE MOST THE RUNS THAT NITE,,,,IM JUST OUT FOR THE CRACK,,,,[ BUT DONT GET ME IN TROUBLE ] LOL,,

Edited by tjones3862

aye jim ill lamp till its unwise not to lol im more for mutts thaan ferrets if honest, the reason ferrets here is to bolt bunnys for mutts and to get us new land lol but the dogs will always come first. im sure we can sort a night out when moons down, this young bitch needs it lol she dont like being laid up, like a wild caught tiger lol paces as soon as she feels a breeze lol sorry to hear about old dog, never a nice time but what can you do after years of graft...

• Like 1