Beddy Greyhound A Good Cross To Go With A Beddy Whippet?

Whip x grey, appreciate your help and time bud.

Beddycross what whippet lurcher did you use?

ATB la

it was a dog from merlin and eve lines over minshaw then put to a racer in the northeast called wor jon . put to my firstx beddy whip . turned out some nice dogs. out of a litter of 5 , 3 are working hard dont know about the other two they ended up at pup homes . , I woudlnt be scared of the cross that you are suggesting at the start of your thread mate , At the end of the if put hard work into your dog then you get hard work back . and if your interested in using mine for stud pm me , There is already a litter from each of them on the way to first cross beddy/whips
that's funny that wor john is deneside belle sire he's the whippet they used to a very good gray named florance there 2 pedigrees are great but wor john was a great sire and nocked some canny dogs out

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres a pic for you

HERES MY WE BEDDY WHIPPET 2ND CROSS

I don't know who 'that Gaffa fella' is to be honest Quantox. I am sure the pups you are talking about will be from well working stock and good lines etc but I don't know him, his dogs or how they are

Posted Images

ATB la

it was a dog from merlin and eve lines over minshaw then put to a racer in the northeast called wor jon . put to my firstx beddy whip . turned out some nice dogs. out of a litter of 5 , 3 are working hard dont know about the other two they ended up at pup homes . , I woudlnt be scared of the cross that you are suggesting at the start of your thread mate , At the end of the if put hard work into your dog then you get hard work back . and if your interested in using mine for stud pm me , There is already a litter from each of them on the way to first cross beddy/whips
that's funny that wor john is deneside belle sire he's the whippet they used to a very good gray named florance there 2 pedigrees are great but wor john was a great sire and nocked some canny dogs out

a friend of mine was looking for a good dog to put over his bitch and the name that came out most was wor jon , Very good pups come from him , i Certainly cant complain . :thumbs:

ATB la

a friend of mine was looking for a good dog to put over his bitch and the name that came out most was wor jon , Very good pups come from him , i Certainly cant complain . :thumbs:
champion I have wor johns pedigree in the house some were every dog in that dog's make up is a racing champion cracking little dog

ATB la

champion I have wor johns pedigree in the house some were every dog in that dog's make up is a racing champion cracking little dog
dont know anything about the racing dogs mate but seen the line put to work and they dont seem to break down or get injured plus they are quick .

yes mate a whippet called mister bit and a greyhound

this is my sons whippet/ghd out of a son of wor john :thumbs:

looks a smart little thing do you no who the dam or sire to the dog is??

yes mate a whippet called mister bit and a greyhound called lets tango :thumbs:

yes mate a whippet called mister bit and a greyhound

looks a smart little thing do you no who the dam or sire to the dog is??

yes mate a whippet called mister bit and a greyhound called lets tango :thumbs:
lets tango rings a bell al try and get a picture of my pup when I finish graft

Ive got a first cross beddy grey spitting image of richie87's. She'll be 2 about now! she's only 22tts but very finely built. She's very quick for her size and being half terrier.

If we were to breed from her we said we definitely wouldn't use another beddy x like he said they're very headstrong and down right stubborn!

Well ive got a beddy whippet 19 tts built like a shit brick house and im going to put a beddy whippet grey at 21tts over her that i own cant beat to much beddy whst more do wont for a working dog lol

Noticed in your posts nothernlite your as biased as they come but i couldnt disagree i dont think i will ever go with any other type of lucher . head strong or not they are brilliant . :toast: