Mine And Me Pals Pups For Next Season

I never seen owt when i went over upleatham the other day but there was a few people about so no doubt already moved on. might try and get out early see if theres owt about. Yeah i know theres a few lads round here that have dogs. serious dog lads and the tracksuit brigade too. lad from skelton th other day suggested the dunes between marske and saltburn, supposed to have a few on and be good for the dog running up and down hills.

sounds grand to me mate id appreciate that a lot :thumbs:

Hundreds of rabbits on there mate but it's getting a decent run there's to many holes for them to go down, what dog you got like mate ??

I never seen owt when i went over upleatham the other day but there was a few people about so no doubt already moved on. might try and get out early see if theres owt about. Yeah i know theres a few lads round here that have dogs. serious dog lads and the tracksuit brigade too. lad from skelton th other day suggested the dunes between marske and saltburn, supposed to have a few on and be good for the dog running up and down hills.

Hundreds of rabbits on there mate but it's getting a decent run there's to many holes for them to go down, what dog you got like mate ??

I thought that, had a mooch over them through to marske the other day with the pup. Loads of gorse and loads of holes too. Best bet would be to get them on one of the open fields, or in that little valley. She's bred . SIRE deerhound collie greyhound and DAM saluki collie whippet grey. She's bright as a button, more credit goes to her with how she's come on than me really she picks stuff up no bother. Hopefully come good next season for me.