Wildcat P8 Mod

Ive tried a few moderators and always end back with the T8. As long as you clean it inside with lubricant it'll stay like new. 2 gunsmiths I know wont fit anything else unless requested.

There's a mob in England selling titanium mods but the price is horrific.

I had a price from a company in Nottingham, think it was "Lawrence precision" £595 for .223, bloody expensive piece of kit.

I think military ones offer much better performance but you try and find one. Googling military spec moderator, suppressor, silencer etc, all I could come up with is a guy on youtube who claims to make his own mil spec ones.

I'm sure it should be possible to get the muzzle blast down much lower than on current hunting spec mods. However, there seems to be a lack of info (maybe the UK government doesn't want them too quite?) and there's nothing you can do about the bullet crack of course unless you go subs.

Accuracy international make ours. Bespoke to the rifle. (Interchangeable between rifles)

However iv only ever used it on a range it's very rarely used on Op's unless your tier 1 of course.

The T8 is probably mil spec but to which mil spec there are loads. All I know it's a bloody good moderator. And a worthy purchase

Must admit, I've done some more searching and turned up these (albeit at $1K).

They sound seriously quiet on .308. I know video masks large bangs with suppression, but I can't even discern a loud echo:

Edited by Alsone