Ferret Dead

More bad news

Came home tonight went down to check my last ferret and found him dead !!!! But the strange thing was he was dead half way down on the ramp that leads from there sleeping area to the main cage !!!! Almost like he had a heart attack when walking down .....so as that's both ferrets now dead within 2weeks I think I will give all cages a bloody good clean out or burn them just to make sure there's no disease in there ..

Its a nightmare if youv'e only got a couple and there getting on a bit , im lucky ive got a dozen and there all ages but time too loose a ferret just now but are you getting right back into it and getting kits in the summer ?.

Nitemare that Kev, they were pretty old wasn't they? Your definately have to get onto your mate about getting some more now :-/, have you managed to get your pup onto any live game yet mate?

How goes it Harry ? No mate I've not got him on anything live yet I was hoping to show him something before the season ended !!!!! I seen my mate the other day and he said the ferret man had about 15 down there for sale so now I've got none left I guess I get some from him or wait for some young kits

Its a nightmare if youv'e only got a couple and there getting on a bit , im lucky ive got a dozen and there all ages but time too loose a ferret just now but are you getting right back into it and getting kits in the summer ?.[/quote

I used to have loads of ferrets but for the last few years I've just had the hob & Jill and now they have both died in the last 3 weeks I'm stuck !!!!! So do I get young or some older ones ???????