Young Bitch First Dig

young bitch self entered in a 4 hole earth sunday for the first time ever running an earth, as soon as she entered the ground lifted didnt get a steady mark for about ten minutes so sat back and waited after another 10 minutes of a steady mark i started to open as it was her first time an that shes just 14 months i said id get to her quick but as usual things never that easy tough rooty ground

under a tree at 1.2 an hour later i opened up to her clamped a bit too hard for her own good but you cant tell them how to do there job completely mute and 1 hole what more could i ask for so good hopes for next year

post-74903-0-08624600-1391545540.jpg

post-74903-0-66744100-1391545566.jpg

post-74903-0-15526200-1391545588.jpg

• Like 15

Keep her at the easy spots for this season & start turning things up a bit as she goes on , hopefully she'll work for the rest of her days.

Good luck.

no more for this season im afraid if i thought it would take so long to get to her sunday i wouldnt of let her run loose at all but wats done is done roll on next season :thumbs: