My Pure Bitch Has Taken To Vinni

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saluki Fever Pure that's in pup to Vinni Lads

Very happy my pure has taken to vinni that's all I will have of him should be some crackers

Some More Pictures Of Saluki Fever Pups Lads

Posted Images

12 saluki fever

Your going to be kept busy

Do you condition them all yourself or is it a family affair

That's a full time job you got there doing all them right.

i do all my dogs myself pal that way I no what they eat what's getting Putin in to them I just love the sport when the stubble time comes I just feel the boot and give them a bit road work

Over the moon with the pup cracking job by tony and the lads involved it's in top order..I've no worries about this dog doing it's job foundations are already in place ;)

Pleased you have took the plunge for a new pup,3 years of f*****g excuses but at last you have got what you wanted,watch out for COWBOY :toast:
Haha you know there's no rush in me but COWBOYS the future

good luck with pup pal :thumbs:

Over the moon with the pup cracking job by tony and the lads involved it's in top order..I've no worries about this dog doing it's job foundations are already in place ;)

Pleased you have took the plunge for a new pup,3 years of f*****g excuses but at last you have got what you wanted,watch out for COWBOY :toast:

Thanks pal might have something to keep up with you boys now ;)

desmond maybe :laugh::thumbs:

That's good fever you have plenty of dogs for the coming season that means I'll be able to keep all mine lol best of luck with your young puppies mine and shotguns are doing brill atvb

And I mite have some spear cash if I leave u alone this seoson lol atb with year pups to

Maybe I get a day out with u next seoson some time kc I would love to see Tilly run

I'd have no complaints about that pal haha ;)

Maybe I get a day out with u next seoson some time kc I would love to see Tilly run

yeh no problem when gorgers over we all have a day out pal :thumbs: