18 Weeks And Still Waiting Zzzzzzzzzz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well people I've just received an email from FLO, he's let me know the office have completed everything yesterday, it just needs signing and will be posted out this week so hopefully be with me Saturd

I'd phone your FLO then. AFter the interview it should just be a formality, I've never known the final decision take very long after the interview.   Did you have you cabinet installed at the time?

Keep nipping at the heels. Weekly updates. My interview was on the Monday and by the Friday it was through my letter box.

Posted Images

Weather's a bit better today. Slight wind, but not bad at all :D

What guns did you get, and where from may I ask?

I decided after months to go for the tikka super varmint .223, and Anchutz 1417 .22.

I got the Anchutz of a friend, and the Tikka from shooters world in mexborough, it's closest to me and he beat most of others shops in price about £90 cheaper.

Some said super is too heavy but I'm a big lad and feels perfect, but if I was 5,1" and feather weight I'd of gone for light version.

post-87750-0-62995500-1391705356.jpg

• Like 1

Look forward to it mate, sorry you can't make it tomorrow, I'm off work and I'm passing so thought it would be rude not to throw rifles in boot and set them up, guy in shop bore sighted the .223 so hopefully it won't cost me a fortune to zero in :thumbs:

Edited by Tornado1979

Thanks mate, Saying that i'm skint now, bad enough getting money together for rifles, then start adding mounts, scopes, ammo the bank balance is scary, can't even afford any more ammo for .223 till pay day :whistling:

Just a good job i'm stocked up on the .22 ammo :thumbs:

Shotgun's next on my shopping list though mate, it was a toss up which to get first but went for .223. :D

I know Mexborough, never been to Shooter's World though. I've been reccommended Swillington Shooting Supplies. York Guns is sort of up my end as well.

If I get a .17HMR, it will probably be a CZ Varmint Thumbhole, those are nice. A .223 will be a bit more expensive, I fancy a Steyr Scout :D