My wife had one in .177 and it was not harsh at all, accurate little demon!

Great gun but subject to all the recent woes of HW poor internal finish. If buying new factor in the cost of a strip down and polish to make sure you have got a properly finished spring in it, that it is properly lubricated and not full of swarf as has been the wont of HW of late!

quite alot i imagine pal if its like the hw 85k its quite simple i was doing mine at about 16 yrs old im sure theres plenty of step by step guide just read carefully on releasing the pin as the force is quite strong i learned the hard way years ago made my lizard tank open plan iggy loved it mum werent impressed lol

do it yourself mate its a piece of piss i had a 97kt everthing was sound with it proper finished spring just needed relube bit of polish and trigger lightening get on youtube for the vids mate once youve done it once youll see just how easy it is and the 95k is an excellent little gun not to heavy just right if i was in the market for a springer this would be it pal also theres hardle any preload on them mate just when your unscrewing just hold it

Edited by andy97