This Is Really Going To Stir Things Up - Several Manufacturers With Semi Auto .17 Wsm!

Loved it Dan, bit pissed off with myself but the day was great. Never seen so many woodcock or teal and those partridge were unreal! It was just a pleasure to see such a quality estate mate and everybody was sound, easy to get on with really even for a new face like me.

When that woodcock dropped to that f***ing fourten I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! :laugh:

I thought you might have ended up on a bit of a session in the pub. That pork was quality too!

Thanks very much.

• Like 1

Loved it Dan, bit pissed off with myself but the day was great. Never seen so many woodcock or teal and those partridge were unreal! It was just a pleasure to see such a quality estate mate and everybody was sound, easy to get on with really even for a new face like me.

When that woodcock dropped to that f*****g fourten I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! :laugh:

I thought you might have ended up on a bit of a session in the pub. That pork was quality too!

Thanks very much.

You're more than welcome mate :thumbs: funny thing mate when you left all they asked was is he really a hand model? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Another one to put in that cabinet eh Dan! Lol

Hope you had a good day today

It was a cracking day hutchey, shame you couldn't make it. Dan was on form......... the b*****d! :laugh:

He put on a very good show of birds, especially for an informal day!!! :icon_eek:

I had to go out for an hour pigeon shooting on Sunday to reassure myself that I could actually shoot! :icon_redface:

Hope you enjoyed it mate :thumbs: by the time I left the pub I was staggering fairish :laugh::laugh::laugh: plenty of banter and a nice few birds about all in a good day with good company :thumbs::thumbs:

p.s gotta love they .410 :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Was looking at the 410 in a shop last week when I was rfd'ing my rimfire to its new owner. Hopefully I'll get my like for like variation back ASAP so I can get my buckmark!

• Like 1