thanks guys i have had a few anschutz and the build quality is second to none,i fancied a change and accuracy wise there is nothing in it ,its all down to ammo batch.did you take that pic elliott? nice

Yeah your right Mike the CZ are probably just as accurate of that I have no doubt :thumbs:

Yes that's a picture of my rifle on a wall at the farm. Bit of cammo tape on to protect the barrel and silencer and to minimise any shine

thanks guys i have had a few anschutz and the build quality is second to none,i fancied a change and accuracy wise there is nothing in it ,its all down to ammo batch.did you take that pic elliott? nice

Yeah your right Mike the CZ are probably just as accurate of that I have no doubt :thumbs:

Yes that's a picture of my rifle on a wall at the farm. Bit of cammo tape on to protect the barrel and silencer and to minimise any shine

looks good that pal,i worry that camo tape traps in damp and can cause corrosion.take it you don't take it out in the rain.

looks good that pal,i worry that camo tape traps in damp and can cause corrosion.take it you don't take it out in the rain.

Don't have it on any more, I used to unwrap it and oil it after every outing. It never got wet

Looking for any advice on what is the best .17 hmr ? Love thumbhole stocks and good triggers?

How on earth would you define best? The fact is there isn't one, there is only the best for you!

The difference in accuracy, reliability, repeatability between them all isn't worth the debate.

Money wise there can be substantial differences.

CZ offer a wide selection of rifles, at reasonable prices (within the market place) nobody will ever NEED more than a CZ can deliver for field use, some simply want something else!

So, in short, get what you want! :thumbs: