Looks a good light BPR. How do you manage with the 3 different modes?? flashin, full and half light etc ?? i have a handheld cree with the three modes and you have to flick through them all to get to the one you want.

Looks a good light BPR. How do you manage with the 3 different modes?? flashin, full and half light etc ?? i have a handheld cree with the three modes and you have to flick through them all to get to the one you want.

The first light that comes on is the 'big light' ...

But as you said... you have to click it 2 more times to get it off....

Anoyher click is dim...another click is flash... then off...

But you soon get used to it... you get kinda rapid at them 2 clicks to get it off :laugh: ... or put your hand over it...

Ive got another... that has an 'off' inbetween clicks if that makes sense...you you twist it...

So one twist left is off...then on... then off and so on...

Which is better... but its not as powerful... and doesnt re-charge :thumbs: ...

• Like 1

Feck me.......amatures the lot of ya ..fecking torches on a night out :laugh: :laugh:..you wouldn't last 2mins down here if ya put one of those on..the keeper would stuff ya :laugh:.

Good job i can run fast then aint it :laugh:

• Like 1

Feck me.......amatures the lot of ya ..fecking torches on a night out :laugh: :laugh:..you wouldn't last 2mins down here if ya put one of those on..the keeper would stuff ya :laugh:.

Dont use them for pheasant myself, doves in the conifers and pigeons in the barn

No- 'cos someone once told me that's illegal !! :laugh:

Dont use them for pheasant myself, doves in the conifers and pigeons in the barn

Had the arsepca at my door for lamping roosting pigeons...

Wonder where they seen that it wasnt feral :hmm: ...

Edited by B.P.R

I was only doing it for your benefit mate, didnt want something like what has happened, happening over a video of a shot pigeon. Sorry for whats happened but them coming to your door has nothing to do with me

I was only doing it for your benefit mate, didnt want something like what has happened, happening over a video of a shot pigeon. Sorry for whats happened but them coming to your door has nothing to do with me

I was joking ya loon....

Nobody has been to my door... and if they did... the feckers wouldnt get through it :laugh: ...