1/4 Deerhound.................

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1/4 Deerhound, nearly 11 months old with the brains of a 3 month old. So in my experience it's a big fat yes to the question 'slow to mature'?   Saying that just after this picture was taken today

I have got the brother to your dog and he is far from a slow starter

Well there you go then,,,all that drive from the greyhound and whippet might be the reason,,, either way just take it steady and enjoy your dog,, like I said its a nice looking thing

qtgy.jpg

1/4 Deerhound, nearly 11 months old with the brains of a 3 month old. So in my experience it's a big fat yes to the question 'slow to mature'?

Saying that just after this picture was taken today she coursed an empty crisp packet to within an inch of its life

• Like 3

qtgy.jpg

1/4 Deerhound, nearly 11 months old with the brains of a 3 month old. So in my experience it's a big fat yes to the question 'slow to mature'?

Saying that just after this picture was taken today she coursed an empty crisp packet to within an inch of its life

i can relate to that :D looks a cracker pal really does :thumbs:

is that the sister to gazes dog see he had up on facebook his pups caught 2 rabbits already ?

yes mate it is,facebook ffs is he still in mourning from taking a bit of stick on here :laugh:

In mourning. Lol. No mate I still come on from time to time and use the PM function to speak to a few good lads and lasses and see what's new.

I just don't waste 4 hours of my day conversing with retards now :laugh:

Hope your pups doing well. Jet is very immature about the house and garden but switches right on in the field. She's picked a couple of rabbits up daytime when we have been mooching and retrieved them live to hand. She is sound with stock and generally pretty clued up in the field so the basics are there. Just a waiting game now. No rush though. She won't be seeing a lamp until she's 12 months old and then just steady away, one or two slips.

Dunno who the sire was if he was 18 months old cuz smokey sure wasn't. Lol.

Take it easy pal.

mines the same silly as a box of frogs at times but moves well for a young un but nice to see them start switching on at this age in the field as with any pup when they start showing interest :thumbs: