F##king Did

i used to admire some of you lads on here seemingly few lads getting together out for a run etc,but when it comes down to it i dont envy many of you,not having any close mates in this game i dont have to put up with the bollox they come up with and get up to.

go it alone its the way forward :laugh:

2 right

Young lads asked him for a lift mate, it don't mean they are busom buddies lol. I'm sure Johnny boy got caught out with a lad on here he helped, it happens.

You can only give somebody a chance... a helping hand..

When taking them at face value...

If you later find out they are tools... then what can you do... you werent to know.:thumbs: ...

Young lads asked him for a lift mate, it don't mean they are busom buddies lol. I'm sure Johnny boy got caught out with a lad on here he helped, it happens.

If you later find out they are tools... then what can you do... you werent to know. :thumbs: ...

aint that the truth..............ive met so many that seem to talk the talk and seem sound and good lads....... couple month down the road and you find out there just a fecking tool....

its like trying to find gold............you have to sift through some shit to find a sparkle

• Like 1

Guys a peddler just looking to make money pal ur mate wood be better buyn nice well bred pup rear it up for next season get more enjoyment that way atvb

no, your mate would be better off selling both the dogs and never getting another one.

• Like 1

be budiges next, then pigeons ,then a pond in the gerden, and end up with a staff, ------------sounds the sort that will never settle with one hobby ;)

na, those hobbies arent macho enough. be 4x4s, then guns, then martial arts, then a samurai sword collection.... :D

Don't know why people get so worked up over someone else's dogs. If there his dogs, paid for with his money he can do What the fcuk he likes with them. IMO no one else's business.

maybe he should of took his bmx to collect the dog then,instead of ponching a lift.its about dogs welfare ,if his existing dogs served him well,then he just flogs it to any prick that comes along,not knowing how it treated,well that not for me,i respect what my dogs done for me,i wouldnt just sell the poor dog..........................respect for your workers

• Like 1

he might have wanted a change and its that simple might not of had the room for the bull x as said he might have wanted to start doing abit in the day and the bull x no good for it and if the other doing good day and night and one must go its the weekest link that does he might of gone straight out with it last night and its fcuking mustard so doesnt need the other dog now people so quick to jump on and stick the boot in its his dog he can do what the fcuk he wants with it same as anyone can he might not let his dog go to a plank he might who knows but its his all the same

Don't know why people get so worked up over someone else's dogs. If there his dogs, paid for with his money he can do What the fcuk he likes with them. IMO no one else's business.

maybe he should of took his bmx to collect the dog then,instead of ponching a lift.its about dogs welfare ,if his existing dogs served him well,then he just flogs it to any prick that comes along,not knowing how it treated,well that not for me,i respect what my dogs done for me,i wouldnt just sell the poor dog..........................respect for your workers
more than likely bullshit anyway.
  • Like 1

If you later find out they are tools... then what can you do... you werent to know. :thumbs: ...

No you weren't to know but you soon learn the hard way :thumbs:

:laugh: thread going according to plan fella? :D I dunno why your giving the guy a hard time. A lads asked him to go get a dog with him, no big deal. The point the guys making is that the lads selling his other dog now on the basis this untried dog will be better. The guy who made the thread knows its wrong hence the thread :)

of course it will be better it's a saluki cross, and we all know bull xs are shit.