got my pulser n550 for sale on ebay for those guys interested, never been fitted to a rifle, used it about 6 times as a spotter when out with the dog, cos sum muppet bust me air rifle and need the cash more than the scope..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PULSAR-Digisight-Night-Vision-Scope-N550-Kit-IR-Flashlight-With-IR-Kit-/171217591232?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item27dd5d1bc0

Edited by mickymolecatcher
  • Like 1

I bought this, and would like to say that mickeymole catcher is a man of his word, it arrived today and just how he described it, very happy bunny, unlike the local bunnies will be in the following few weeks.

Many thanks mickey

I bought this, and would like to say that mickeymole catcher is a man of his word, it arrived today and just how he described it, very happy bunny, unlike the local bunnies will be in the following few weeks.

Many thanks mickey

get ya self a t20 ir to go with it you will notice a massive difference if you are after a doubler I have a brand new Sony lens £86 posted you would have to get an adapter though the clarity is unreal both myself and vilaman use this setup and its bloody awesome
  • Like 1

Many thanks mickey

Like Gaffer said a Sony doubler with t20 ir and adapter from dr bob, the New Sony doubler Gaffer is selling is a very good price ,the best price I found was £120

T20 is next on the list, need to research which one to get as I have seen two different ones and no idea what they are yet, not sure about the doubler yet, this week has seen two new rifles, the pulsar, army boots, 24 foot sea fishing boat and a floatation suit, think I need to curb the spending for a few days lol.

T20 is next on the list, need to research which one to get as I have seen two different ones and no idea what they are yet, not sure about the doubler yet, this week has seen two new rifles, the pulsar, army boots, 24 foot sea fishing boat and a floatation suit, think I need to curb the spending for a few days lol.

I would go with the 3 mode t20 I have the single mode and have to use the focus so I can see closer rabbits so it doesn't give whiteout the 3 mode give different power settings low medium and high