Saluki Pups

IMG_6102_zps3436d423.jpg

IMG_6048_zpsde77c4d8.jpg

IMG_6015_zps025192b2.jpg

I can guarantee you,I'LL NEVER BREED A LITTER AGAIN FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME :laugh:

some ammount of work keeping them fed and clean and healthy.

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My place is like fort knox these days,locks on every gate and to get in you need to climb in,I guarantee you ,the dog will be there before any man will.which will give me enough time to get down and w

well ive bred a litter of pups for the 1st time in 10 years and jesus now I remember why I swore I wouldnt ever again.They are 6 weeks old now and eating me out of house and home,I never remembered a

http://rs67.pbsrc.com/albums/h283/ld387/lurchers%20only/031-5-1.jpg~320x480 samara,the mother of the litter. http://rs67.pbsrc.com/albums/h283/ld387/lurchers%20only/IMG_3265.jpg~320x480 sonic the s

Posted Images

IMG_6083_zps74eb4ccf.jpg

the family are having a great time playing with them and washing them once a week,I dont see any of them cleaning and sweeping the shit in the kennell,lol

IMG_6071_zpsc012d530.jpg

this b***%*d then trying to open the door with his teeth and get in to eat a few of the litter,it aint happening though.

• Like 2

lol,im keeping 1,they are nice and strong and with the volume of food they consume they should too :laugh: ..another 1 going in the morn,its hard to pick them as they are a very even litter in fairness,with a small little one amongst them all

yeah artic sonics the sire and samara is the dam,we're keeping the red pup sitting at the back,my son was left to pick our keeper and that is his choice.if he turns out a looney,he'll never hear the end of it.lol.I am cleaning full time now,3 times a day,feeding 4 times a day and close to a break down all day every day lol.the only reason I bred the 2 was because kevin wanted to have the experience of rearing his own worker..............i was made full time baby sitter and shit lifter.

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1

Too late forest,she went to a member on here this morning,she will be defo feathered and wooly as you say.if anyone fancys one drop me a line,im just recovering my costs of feeding,lol

Lol my missus is due to give birth in about 2 weeks,can you imagine if I bought another dog in the house pmsl.

I like the one on the arm of the chair myself..

Atb with the birth forest..