Hunting The Hill Part 4

Finished watching it couple days are and it is a great film to watch I think the dogs view bit very goood I was just saying to ideation on the weekend id love to stick a camera on my lurchers to see what the see when out of sight hunting anyone else thought about this?

• Like 1

I'm in the US and I have the first one and the fourth one. Pretty dang cool! Great work and I liked them both but I think the fourth one was just a little bit better. I thought the GoPro shots were tough to watch in some ways but some of the stop action was pretty cool. The boulder fields those dogs chased across looked like some real ankle breakers but the dogs didn't slow any more than the fox. Andrew should find a way to have the dogs leap over fences about every five minutes because all of the hound hunters that have watched over here all went "WOW!!!" every time a dog cleared a fence. There was some good tracking work in there that was not so obvious but definitely worth noting. The dogs get extra credit for that. Pretty cool stuff all around.

I would like to see some narration with it though. It's tuff to draw conclusions to everything you see without being there.

For anyone wishing to see what lurchers are capable of that haven't had the chance to, this is a fantastic resource.

Keep it up Andrew Edwards!!!!!

• Like 2