registration to The Working Earthdog

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vixen you have a point, sites and forums are there for sharing and learning...sadly sometimes in this day and age, things need to be more secure due to the high amount of idiots posting anything, they know no better... I agree though some forums do tend to get a clique of people, its easily seen, one person disagrees and all of a sudden a pack of hungry wolves jump on your back... :laugh: ..

Guest MASADA
Ian very wise words i myself hate bullies and unfortunatly the site in question has some very concieted pricks who have been told but also some very knowledgable fellas swings and roundabouts!

seems a strange post from you Pockets since you were the one asking young members if they had been abused as kids, also were you not warned or suspended for sending threatening PMs and when you were asked to do it face to face you bottled it, also remember many members posting suspicions of you been an anti. I cant recal any post or picts from you that changed their minds. So tell me what contribution you have made to any site.

Tuffty did you not learn anything about your dogs lines? were you not given info and picts of dogs in the line other men work for you, picts of dogs that you had never seen. Pity the men who gave you them and were about to give you more hadnt found out sooner that you have never worked dogs, you let others work them then you steal the glory for other mens hard work, and that came from your so called friends.

Also Vixen I cant recal any working terrier men or lines getting put down or jumped on, just the men who pedal the so called working lines and men who breed from non-working terriers. Showmen and puppy pedlars like Middleton, Postgate, Ward, Booth ect yes, then again they have been jumped on by members on evey site I have ever been on so I take most members of these sites have the same opinion of them.

Wilf congratulations and good health to your new born kid,,,,,,, O and hanging around with a working terrierman doesn,t make you one :thumbs:.

Ian very wise words i myself hate bullies and unfortunatly the site in question has some very concieted pricks who have been told but also some very knowledgable fellas swings and roundabouts!

seems a strange post from you Pockets since you were the one asking young members if they had been abused as kids, also were you not warned or suspended for sending threatening PMs and when you were asked to do it face to face you bottled it, also remember many members posting suspicions of you been an anti. I cant recal any post or picts from you that changed their minds. So tell me what contribution you have made to any site.

Tuffty did you not learn anything about your dogs lines? were you not given info and picts of dogs in the line other men work for you, picts of dogs that you had never seen. Pity the men who gave you them and were about to give you more hadnt found out sooner that you have never worked dogs, you let others work them then you steal the glory for other mens hard work, and that came from your so called friends.

Also Vixen I cant recal any working terrier men or lines getting put down or jumped on, just the men who pedal the so called working lines and men who breed from non-working terriers. Showmen and puppy pedlars like Middleton, Postgate, Ward, Booth ect yes, then again they have been jumped on by members on evey site I have ever been on so I take most members of these sites have the same opinion of them.

Wilf congratulations and good health to your new born kid,,,,,,, O and hanging around with a working terrierman doesn,t make you one :thumbs:.

Ouch!! :laugh:

Without digenerating to your level i think i told you very early on fella dont make your self out to be anything your not and about your face to face grow up you mug your credentials are suspect and your inuendos are unwanted in short you are suspect an your bully boy mates i dont expect ypur useal PMS threating me and my family but enough pople know me here so F**k off you gobb s**t you are full of it!

I will take your congratulations at face value and say thank you very much :thumbs: .............however, as far as what I do and who I chose to knock around with you only assume that you have an idea.

I am very flattered that you chose to try to find out a bit about me as I did about you :thumbs: ..............

You really have got my rag up you and your bully boy mates RR68-MASDA the Smithy arse kissers who haven't done f**k all in 3 years what a f**king cheek and as for face to face you are a bunch of cowardly pricks who would turn up with at least 20 people w**kers!

I've heard you've got to be real famous to join.M.R1 maybe if you've wrote a book or been wrote about in a book like lets say TERRIER's and TERRIERMAN by J BROADHURST you might have more chance of getting accepted.I've no chance then again my name did appear in courtfile in the local paper once. :thumbs:

Who is John Broad Hurst and where can I get the book!